The advance ticket donation of $10 (and $15 at the door on the day) enables you to:
- sample twenty of the diverse and delectable treats offered by our talented entrants
- vote for both the Professional and Amateur People’s Choice Awards
- participate in a wonderful Silent Auction and Live Auction
Cash and credit cards accepted.
- 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m.
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Delivery period for dessert entries
- Judging of all desserts (CLOSED TO PUBLIC)
- Public tasting, socializing, silent auction and voting for People’s Choice Awards
- Award presentations and live auction of the Grand Prize and the People’s Choice chocolate desserts
- Silent Auction pickup
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
Map with Directions to The Saint Thomas More Chapel.
Metered Park Street parking is free on Saturdays. LAZ parking lots are available in the center of Broadway and on Elm Street next to TYCO.
BUY TICKETS NOW!!!
Saturday - January 25, 2014
1:00pm - 4:30pm
The Thomas Golden, Jr. Student Center at
Saint Thomas More Chapel
268 Park Street, New Haven, CT 06511
Click here for directions.